Reasons Why Every Business Needs a Website!
- Websites Never Sleep. A lot of people surf the web in the evening after most businesses are closed for the day, which is okay because the internet and websites never go on break. A website will allow your business or organization to be open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Having a website up and running is the equivalent of having an employee of your company working around the clock – even on the weekends and holidays!
- Your Top Competitors Have A Website. We know you are in direct competition with another business that has a website. This tells us that they have a clear advantage. And a greater advantage if they are marketing their website. Having your own website is a great way to level the playing field.
- “Google Search” Growing numbers each year of people are turning away from traditional means, like telephone books, other printed information, of finding information and looking online – especially by way of mobile devices. Your business should be at their fingertips when they look in the search engines.
- Websites Improve Customer Confidence & Corporate Image. A professional website, will improve a business’s overall impression to the public Your customers will then develop a greater sense of confidence in your business.
- Small Businesses Have Higher Revenue. According to the Small Business Administration (SBA), small businesses that have websites are averaging $1.07 million more per year in sales than small businesses not online. That equates to 39% higher revenue.
- Do You Know 247 Million People? That is the number of Americans that regularly use the Internet to reach websites and businesses. Overall, Worldwide Internet usage is pushing two billion.
- Websites Help Establish More Customers. According to the Small Business Administration (SBA), approximately 50% of Internet sales are from new customers. A website significantly improves the ability of your customers reach no matter what services or products you offer and what hours your brick and mortar business are open.
- Websites Are Not Just Local, They Are Global. Want to improve your business’s reach? Most small businesses are only able to market and sell to their town and surrounding communities. A business with a website, can take its goods and services across America and across the world.